Saturday, January 19, 2013

3 Faces xx

Twitter storm...

Photo: 
http://www.jillpetersphotography.com/swornvirginsofalbania

 http://www.jillpetersphotography.com/swornvirginsofalbania



Being female
Meant that I was pressurised to wear...

A skirt.

All the rest of it
The expectations

The role
'Doing girl'

Was
Just one more dumb game.
Rounders or lacrosse...

Mrs Frost was the first to die from it.

My PE teacher.

She loved her girlfriend
She loved her son

Her husband got custody.

All those lines on the playing field
Game lines I couldn't stand on without
Going over

Those lines
Laid out to help
Are not without consequence.

Being good
They tied themselves around her throat
And stopped her sobbing.

Breaking socially constructed rules is an art.

Girls are good
We all know it.

Innocent...

"If you kiss me mister take responsibility
i'm fragile mister just like any girl would be
and so misunderstood (so treat me delicately!)


missed me missed me now you've gone and done it
hope you're happy in the county penitentiary
it serves you right for kissing little girls but i will visit if you miss me
do you miss me? MISS ME??
how's the food they feed you??
do you miss me...

And what Julie Burchill said..
Is here.